Audi 80 Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

un Italiano tra voi con la competition-of you with an Italian competition

2 posters

Go down

un Italiano tra voi con la competition-of you with an Italian competition Empty un Italiano tra voi con la competition-of you with an Italian competition

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 am

Buongiorno a tutti gli amici del Forum, di tutto il mondo. Scusate la traduzione ma non parlo bene in inglese e mi farò aiutare dal traduttore di Google. Very Happy La passione per il marchio Audi nasce nel 1989 quando acquistai la mia prima 80 1.8E. Sono arrivato alla competition nel 1994 dopo aver avuto per due anni la 80 cat 90 cv. Vivo in Italia e precisamente a Latina e Vi ringrazio in anticipo per gli aiuti e la pazienza che mi dedicherete. Smile

Hello to all friends of the Forum, around the world. Sorry for the translation but I do not speak English well and I'll help from Google translator. : D The passion for the Audi brand was founded in 1989 when I bought my first 80 1.8E. I arrived at the competition in 1994 after having for two years, the 80 cat 90 hp. I live in Italy and precisely in Latin (town) and I thank you in advance for the help and patience I'll be doing. Smile

Back to top Go down

un Italiano tra voi con la competition-of you with an Italian competition Empty Re: un Italiano tra voi con la competition-of you with an Italian competition

Post by compy Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Welcome Wink
compy
compy

Back to top Go down

un Italiano tra voi con la competition-of you with an Italian competition Empty Re: un Italiano tra voi con la competition-of you with an Italian competition

Post by $küll Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 pm

ciao!

se hai bisogno di aiuto con la traduzione... Smile
$küll
$küll
Admin

https://audi80competition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down