Audi 80 Competition Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Czech Republic

4 posters

Go down

Hello from Czech Republic Empty Hello from Czech Republic

Post by violr Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Greetings from Czech Republic. I bought my Compi few months ago... First of all i wanted this car, because it was so cheap and i also have onother performace 80 2.0, so id wanted my compi for some parts, but when i saw it, i was in love with it, the paint job was totally destroy, because it has been parking on the street, under some tree for about one year, but mechanically was in good condition, it also has 17' ronal wheels, like on the Rs2, duplex exhaust by Ulter, clima air-condition which is quite rare in compis, and interior was in excellent condition, so i have bought it. My compi is originally from French, but it was removed to the czech republic in 2008, and after that, it has 4 owners, except me Very Happy:D... Last owner has borrowed this to his ex-friend, and he was chasing with police on highway, so he damaged some parts like fenders, but now all parts are removed, and im going to repair it, and put it back in excellent condition. Id like to paint it with Vulcano black, original color is silver metallic, and i also buy the second engine 2.0 16v with all componenty.... I'll also post up some pics as soon as it will be possible, because now it has no parts on it Very Happy:)... Good job Sküll, this forum is great and was needed Wink
violr
violr

Back to top Go down

Hello from Czech Republic Empty Re: Hello from Czech Republic

Post by compy Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Hello and welcome
compy
compy

Back to top Go down

Post by slimshady Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 pm

welcome.
and we are waiting for your compi's fotos Wink

slimshady

Back to top Go down

Post by $küll Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 pm

welcome!

snap some photos for us to see. our compi family is growing nicely Smile
$küll
$küll
Admin

https://audi80competition.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by violr Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 am

Yes i will, but now i hasnt any fenders, bumpers, seats etc on it, because i m going to repair it and renovate it Smile... ill look for some old pics when car was compelete Wink... But Im still thinking how these rare, nice and beatiful cars get into the hands of someone like the previous owner, with no money, they totally destroy them ... Sad
violr
violr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum